Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Come out come out where ever you are!!!



Hello every one,

Still no signs of our little girl. Although today Linnea's doctor did another ultra sound because she was concerned with how big our daughter was getting. According to the ultra sound she was 9lbs. 10 oz. But the lady said that was more that likely incorrect and our child is probably middle to upper 8's. Either way nothing yet. Everything looks good and we even got a couple pictures of our daughter. Here she is. I love the one on the left, it's as if she's trying to say leave me alone I am sleeping.
Keeping checking for updates
-the johnsons

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hang in there! You three have been in my prayers! I keep checking for updates. Love, Julie

KC said...

Oh, I'm sorry you're still waiting, Linnea (and Kevin). We're praying that the little stinker will come soon! When I had an ultrasound of Margaret at 37 weeks (b/c I was measuring small) they said she was something like 6 lbs., 10 oz. After three more weeks of growing, she was only 6 lbs., 8 oz., so they clearly overestimated with the ultrasound. Hopefully that is the case here as well so that your little girl can get out without too much trouble. The night before I went into labor I stayed up really late--later than I had stayed up in months--and then finally got to sleep around two and woke up at three with contractions. So maybe coming out of your hibernation would get the baby moving, Linnea :)

Love and prayers,
Kelly

Anna and Jeff said...

It looks like she has your nose Linnea! I'm glad you got to peek at her!