Monday, May 26, 2008

Up from the Grave she Arose

Hello every one,
Well if you are like our family in which we consider you all family you are curious to know if something has happened yet. The answer, sadly is no. Nothing yet. The doctor said that all is going well, but still not yet. At the latest, the doctor will induce June 6th. So at least we have an end date. We will try to put up the latest post soon after out little child comes. As for my wife, well its getting harder and harder to get her out of bed in the mornings. It's like trying to raise the dead, almost impossible and who can blame her. When you have a belly that large and its the last couple days, or perhaps hours I wouldn't want to move either.
Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day keep checking for updates!

-the johnsons

2 comments:

Kendra Wheeler said...

Hello Johnson's! I am sorry I missed your call Linnea! I really have been thinking about you so much the past few days as I know your anticipation has to be driving you crazy! I am praying for all three of you. I will try to call this week. Happy Memorial Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that picture is hillarious!! Nathan and I are praying for you guys . . . and for the safe arrival of your little one!