Monday, May 5, 2008

You just can't go wrong




Hello every one,


Hey a quick question for all of you? Have you ever stopped to think about the things that make you happy? It's really is amazing the simple things in life and how they can bring such great joy to individuals. For example, the hamburger. Now I have cooked these suckers on the grill for years. I've tried a variety of methods, none really ever worked out better than others. But the simple fact remains that when I smell a grill warming up and see the smoke hanging still in the air, simliar to how the fog lingers over a lake on a cool summer morning, a tear comes to my eye. And when I smell that beef char when in first makes contact with the hot flam and the fragrance of beef is released into the air like a women sweet sweet perfume, my knees get weak. And then after the smell has gone through my nazal passages and fired all of my sensory nerves and caused me to scream uncontrolably. I can only think one thing... BEEF it's whats for dinner!!




I'm I the only crazy out there like this!!! Have a great week.


-the johnsons

3 comments:

hannah joy said...

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD COME VISIT!

but bring the little one!

Kendra Wheeler said...

Hey you two...I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you lots! I hope all is well and that you know there are people in Georgia who love you and miss you!

erik and courtney said...

Hey guys! Any baby news!!! I've been thinking about you like crazy. Post a blog so we know how everyone's doing and so we can see that belly!