Monday, July 28, 2008

Motor Boat Motor Boat go so fast Motor boat, please step off the gas... I'm just a little baby







Hello Everyone,




We hope this update finds you well on your way and ready to start another work week Laurel had her first boat ride the other night. We ended up going out with several couples from around the lake. We had our cheese, crakers, and wine and it was a great time had by all. We actually left our daughter on the boat and went and seen The Dark Knight. It was ok we had a small little lifejacket for our precious daughter. Not much to report on though. Work is going well, the weather here has just been amazing. And our little girl is growing so fast, lately she is really trying to find her thumb, but on a more serious note, she has had some hurrican forced winds come from down below followed up by a huge smile. Linnea just looks at me and says, " Obviously shes' your daughter." I have to say ladies/Linnea I take some personaly offense to comments like those. It as if you are saying men fart more then women. And I would take the effort to argue that. But hey, considering that my audience for this blog is 90% women, I will just leave it at that. Hope all you ladies are doing great our there.




Well thats all for know everyone, we will keep updating

2 comments:

Buki Family said...

Looks like she is growing fast. beautiful girl

ses said...

i would give my right arm to have been on that boat. looks like fun! see you for the demo derby!