Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hi Purple Room Friends

Hi Purple Room!
I was talking to Miss Kim on Friday and we thought that it would be fun to send you a note on the computer!
Kevin, Laurel, Eli and I are all doing well. We couldnt put a new picture on the computer so I'll have to send you one in the mail. Laurel is so big now! Remember how tiny whe was when we came to Appletree? Now she is almost two feet tall! Miss Kristin and Miss Kim can show you how tall that is!
I wish I could bring snacks to celebrate my birthday with you all but we are too far away :(
I hope that you are all having fun and being so good for Miss Kristin and Miss Kim!!!!
I'll send you another letter with a new picture soon!
I miss you all,
Love, Miss Linnea

1 comment:

KC said...

Happy Birthday, Linnea! I hope Laurel has treated you to a wonderful first birthday as a mom :)

I've been meaning to send an old picture of Margaret to show you how much fatter she was than Anna's little boy, but I haven't gotten to it. Here's a video link, though, from when she was about his age:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBPri5cRURU

PUDGE!

I hope you all are well!

Love,
Kelly