Saturday, July 5, 2008

Enjoying some vacation,

Laurel taking a small bath in her Great Grandmothers kitchen sink
Here she is wearing a small bib that says Daddy loves me.

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a happy safe and fun forth of July. Linnea, Laurel and I headed to Gladstone for the weekend. Relatives from Africa were around and they all needed to see the latest addition to the family. Here are a couple pictures of our little girl. She is starting to do some more facial expressions and verbal communication. It's fun to see that our daughter is growing. I can't wait till she can walk and we can take rides on the motorcycle or she can go swimming in the lake. Well that is all for now. We will try to get some family pictures up on the blog for you all to see. Well enjoy your weekend and be safe. Leave us some messages, we love to hear from all of you.

- the johnsons

3 comments:

erik and courtney said...

She is so cute! I just keep thinking she looks so much like Linnea. What color is her hair? How fun to actually move in to the Hudson's house! We will be up at camp for the triathlon and week after...we HAVE to see Laurel (oh, and you guys too!)

FLEA said...

Dear Kevin, Eli, Laurel and Miss Linnea,
I hope you have a good time.
Love,
Elisabeth

Surprise - it's Elisabeth Melms from Appletree. I was explaining to her how Google works and she wanted to google Baby Laurel. I decided to humor her by googling Laurel, not really expecting to go anywhere. Well, surprise! One of the hits led us to a different blog, which linked to your blog. Small world :) We pulled up your blog and Elisabeth yelled, "That's Eli! And Miss Linnea! And that's Kevin and Laurel!!!!" We just wanted to say hello (Elisabeth composed the note above herself) and tell you how beautiful Laurel is. Hope all went well with your move back to the UP. Elisabeth and Allison are home with me for a while -- my job was cut so I'm staying home with the girls until I figure out what my next steps are. Elisabeth misses her Appletree friends very much and constantly talks about her friends and teachers, including Miss Linnea. I can't believe we found your blog! We have a blog too - feel free to visit anytime. FLEA = Fred, Lynn, Elisabeth, Allison :)

http://4fleabites.blogspot.com

Take care and enjoy your little beauty.

Kendra Wheeler said...

Hello Johnson's!!! I am so jealous that you are living in the Hudson's home! Your daughter is so beautiful though and I really hope you are enjoying your time in the UP!!! I miss you very much and I hope you know how much you are loved!