Saturday, February 16, 2008

Please stop kicking me!


Hi Everyone,
Well another busy week has come and left Linnea and I. Seems as though the days just fly by one right after another. The other night I had a great experience with my daughter for the first time. I decided that I needed to place my ear on linnea's belly to listen and hear what our daughter was doing inside. Wouldn't you know as soon as I had place my ear on Linnea's belly I was getting kicked in the head. Our little daughters kicks have become very powerfull, especially over the last couple weeks. In fact you can now see them just watching linnea's belly. Well thats it all for now. I believe Eli has just informed me that he wants to go snowshoeing out in the woods. Can't really argue with him on that. It's a beautiful sunny day here in kalamazoo!!

Enjoy your weekend.


- the johnsons

2 comments:

Betty said...

Love to see the pictures and comments. Love, Mom Nyberg

Marsha & Mark said...

I check daily for new posts & pics....even though we live minutes away. Love-Marsha