Monday, February 4, 2008

Coming up on the 6th month mark.




We have been so blessed with numerous people giving us everything from clothes to monitors to cribs to swings, etc.. We are starting to collect alot of stuff in our new baby room. On top of that Linnea's belly continues to grow alot. It's so cool to feel the baby kick. I do have but one concern, that our baby girl might never know where her father even went to college. With Linnea's strong emotions towards Michigan I am afraid there will be now room for WMU. I guess I just have to sit back and smile fulling knowing that a bronco could flatten a wolverine like a pancake. Thats all for now
-enjoy

1 comment:

Martinez Family said...

Hey - my darling sister told me the great news of your new addition. I will have fun watching your blog. Congrats!