Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bibs.. Cribs... but please no more!



Hello all,

Linnea and I headed out for a Saturday morning drive today. Destination, about 1/2 hour out of kzoo to a co-workers house to pick up some more baby clothing. Seems lately like we are working for the salvation army. Thats ok with us, if it's free the johnson family is all over it. I am not a 100% positive but I would say we now have enough clothes for about the first year, maybe more. As Linnea worked like a busy beaver though the pile of clothes, she found a cute shirt that said " I love Daddy". Mean while I assembled the cribs and had to run to lowes for hardware. All in all, is has been a very successfull morning and I believe that we are now ready for a good old fashion saturday nap.

3 comments:

Anna and Jeff said...

Wow you guys are set! How fun! We just can't wait for the little one to come!

ses said...

what happened to my bed? where is (aunt) sarah going to stay when she comes? haha! LOVE your new blog. and the picts.

Mrs. Johnson's 4th grade said...

sarah!
we still have a comfy couch!
it's all yours :)