Saturday, October 11, 2008

"A" team, ARE YOU READY?????





THEN FLIP THAT HOUSE.... Ah crap, Mom you weren't supposed to tear that out !
Well let me just inform you that if you ever purchase a house that needs alot of fix ups, like the one that we purchased, you cannot get overwhelmed with how dirty and destroyed the place looks- because it goes down hill before it gets any better, like a couple of these pictures illustrate. But all in all, our little project is coming along. The kitchen demo is the three top pictures. We have decided to rip everything out and start over new, but that being said we will face much dust in order to make our kitchen look better. The bottom picture is a wall that I had to frame up in order to make a full room for our daughter. My helper shown above ( my father) is gracious enough not to show some plumbers crack while on the job. That's always been a little bit of a turn off to me personally :) Our bedroom, which I should have a picture of, is looking alot better. But there is more to be done. So keep checking and get out there a buy a house to fix up, then you can really see what if feel like first hand to flip a house, and let me tell you it's the most expensive fun I have ever had.
-Johnson Properties

No comments: