Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Morning


Hello Everyone,

It's a beautiful Sunday morning down her in the zoo. Linnea, Laurel, Eli and I all went for a walk and tried out our stroller that we had purchased some months back. Works beautifully. Not much to update on. Linnea is feeling really good. Laurel is growing alot and I think she has already gone through 100 diapers. Eli is adjusting well. He really seems to like his little sister. Where ever she is he always like to be also. And as for myself. I am just staying busy with work and helping out around the house as much as I can. And on occasion I get to snuggle with my daughter for a couple minutes in the evening. Hope you all enjoy your day of rest.

Have a great week at work!

-the johnsons

2 comments:

Betty said...

You all look so good! Miss you and can hardly wait to see you in less than two weeks now!! Love, Mom Nyberg

Alicia Ann said...

what a precious little girl! :) she looks just like linnea. can't wait to meet her at christmas camp :)