Monday, April 28, 2008

Sometimes, Men need to be MEN


Well hello every one,

Spring is well under way down here in lower Michigan. And a lot of exciting news has been coming our way from several different people. Ryan and Nikki are expecting their first child in November, Congrats. Jack and Verl Hudson, no, they aren't expecting another child but are on their way out to New York for the next several months as Jack takes the position of the pastor at a church in need. And of course, I should talk about Linnea and I. We are coming upon our due date rather quickly. I have the baby bags ready to go to the hospital, one for mom and one for my daughter. The camera is ready. I have read and studied the manual to the car seat. I do have to add to that part though. Who ever in the crap makes the manual for a car seat really needs to implement some more pictures, that was way to much reading. I read more information about that car seat then I read in my entire college career.... :) And after much work around the house. Eli told is papa that he needed to take a nap and I agreed. A quick dog treat for the both of us (don't give me that look, like you haven't tried a dog treat before, or eat them often...) and we were down for the count.

That is all for now. Soon I will be putting pictures of my daughter online. Have a great week.

-the johnsons

1 comment:

erik and courtney said...

Kevin...I love reading your posts, I can just picture myself having that conversation with you and all the facial expressions that go along with it! Thanks for sharing about Nikki and Ryan. Good luck in the final stretch...we can't wait to see your beautiful daughter.