Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Did you feel her???????



Well hello everyone,

Looks as though old man winter has possibly left south Michigan, although if a snow storm came tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised. We had some guests stop by the Johnson house the other night. Allison Knapp and her fiance' Jim to whom she will be wed to in June. The two of them are such a fun couple to be around. And like many that are around us lately, they all want to touch Linnea's belly to see if they can feel our daughter moving inside. And of course give our daughter just a couple seconds and she will let you know that she is there. The count down has begun. Our tour of the hospital is complete. I know where I have to get my wife, although it would be much better if it was a drive thru to drop off, the I could go search for a good parking spot and come in.. Ok.. ok just kidding around. This weekend we have the famous lamaze classe that we will be taking together. I have no idea what to expect for that, I am sure it will be very interesting to be around women that have baby brain. Hopefully some men my age will be there. Well that is all for now. Hope all of you are out enjoying the weather, unless you are the unfortunate ones and live in Minnesota. My heart goes out to dose kind of people who live up dere in da Nort country.

- the johnson

1 comment:

hannah joy said...

I love that big belly!

You look beautiful Linnea!