Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yet another wedding








Hello everyone,

Linnea and I attended yet another wedding last night up in Grand Rapids. A college friend of Linnea's decided that she and her better half wanted to tie the knot. It was a beautiful wedding.The ceremony was held at a rather large Catholic church is GR where the inside was amazing. The architecture in this church was just simply stunning. As was the after party. A live blues band carried us into the late night hours. Which by the way as some of you know, when you get older/ married, the late night hours are anything after 9 p.m. and before 11p.m. Yeah we had a good time and our company made this night a night to remember. As for miss linnea and her face. I just want everyone to see that this is the look I get. Men you know, " the look" when you have done something wrong!

Have a great week everyone and stay safe out there.

- the johnsons








2 comments:

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Wow, that is a beautiful church.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hahaha - jim and i were laughing at this entry. probably, capturing "the look" on camera did not help the situation. linnea, you look so cute pregnant!!! we are going to be in k-zoo April 1st and April 12th for family stuff. we should get together - i'll give you a call. novel idea, huh?!
love you guys,
ali and jim