Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Eli's a big Brother



Hello Everyone,

Well I believe it's safe to say that our poor dog is completely confused as regards to the additional toys and clothes that have been brought into the apartment. On top of that our little daughter was kicking Eli's paw this evening. He jumped a little bit but I think he has a sense that some changes are going to take place rather soon.



As for Linnea and I we are staying busy with work and our extras. The other night we dressed ourselves in 80's clothes and went to the roller skating rink. I have never smelt such a smell as 30 year old roller skates. After I was done making several hot laps with the high school kids I threw out my socks. Aside from that nothing is to new. Although linnea's belly continues to grow as you can see. From the latest measurement, she is 26cm . Comming along rather nicely

Have a great week

-johnson's

No comments: