Thursday, March 12, 2009

E is for Elephant and F is for Flower







Hello again,
Two postings in two days wow. Well I thought it would be fun for everyone to see what Laurel likes to do while she is on the floor. Something that her mother smiles at and something that her father just shakes his head at. She likes to look at books. I mean what ever happend to pulling things off the shelves or pulling hair off of Eli's body? That was always a good time. Oh well, what is a father to do but read to her. So her are just a couple fun pictures. Isn't she so cute. It's amazing how much of a sap I have turned into. My little girl is the best, but trust me I still have a mean side out there somewhere. Laurel will see it when she brings home her first boyfriend if it's before the age of 20 :)
Kevin

No comments: