Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life style for the not so rich and not so famous




Well Hello my people,

First off I must apologize because it has been so long since I have personally sent out a letter to all fans that are out there. Life up here in the north woods is busy. More than I have expected. You know there is more to it than just sitting around drinking beer and talking about the thirty pointer. So, things have been really busy for us. Laurel has started to let out some small laughs which are so fun. And she is also realizing that she has these little fingers. Its so fun and funny to watch here. As for linnea and I. Well we just bought a small fixer upper house. Nothing special but enough to keep us well below our means and in our own house for a couple years. But don't worry, this house is not move in ready. No way. This is like what you see on the tv. Walls need to be built. Flooring tore up. Kitchen need to be gutted. Oh yes. It will be a project. Here are a couple pictures. Don't laugh. The house is right in town with smaller yard but we will make it work for some time.

Hope all is well and I will try to write more to all my peeps out there. And if you are watching from Schupans. I miss all you people.
-johnsons

1 comment:

ses said...

WHERE IS THIS PLACE THAT YOU BOUGHT? I HAVE to get up there to see you guys. I'm in UP withdrawl.